Senin, 03 September 2018

See You Again - The Promise

when the cold winter passed, During our promised season
I'll come back
Feel the warm sunlight, when my heart's warm too
I'll come back
there are a lot of things I haven't told you yet
oh baby
let me borrow this song to tell you the things
can you wait for me? can you promise me
I'll come back until we meet again
lets meet again when the sky let us
I'll come back again and be your side
the day the two of us meet
at the end of waiting there will be a bigger happiness
just like we said, we'll talk about happiness
as time goes bye
I look for you
heart to heart
we will pull each other closer
after this song I'll look for you
let's meet again when the sky let us

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar